Card Cutters was founded in 2009 and now has over 3,000 merchants in the UK and Ireland who enjoy their services. Card Cutters is a card acceptance and payment solutions specialist, offering the latest payment technology and merchant services.
They have solutions for all sizes and types of business, from small retailers to multi-outlet businesses.
Card Cutters Credit Card Processing & Payment Services
Card Cutters has a range of payment solutions for accepting payments over the phone, online, via invoice or in person. Card Cutters accepts payments in various currencies through their association with Evo Payments.
- American Express
- Chip and Pin
- Android Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Apple Pay
Other Card Cutters Products and Services
- Merchant Cash Advance: A cash advance may be available to businesses. This will be based on the predicted future credit card sales and can be anywhere between £3,500 and £150,000.
- Business Banking: Cashplus Business Banking Account powered by a Cashplus MasterCard. This is a low-cost alternative to traditional business banking accounts.
- EPay Mobile Top Up
Card Cutters Pricing & Fees
Card Cutters clearly state their prices for online, telephone and virtual services.
Online and Telephone Payment Services
- £10.00 per month
- 100 transactions included
- £0.15 per transaction after that
Ecommerce Inc E-Terminal (Online and Virtual Terminal)
- £19.00 per month
- 350 transactions included
- £0.09 per transaction after that
Source: Card Cutters Pricing
To see how that compares have a look at: 2019 UK Merchant Account and Credit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
Card Cutters Features
- Debit and credit card processing
- Credit card terminals
- Telephone and Internet payment processing
- Personalised payment page for online internet transactions
- Free test account
- Personal back office for real-time transaction monitoring, reporting etc
- 24/7 customer support
- 3D Secure + other add ons
- Advanced solutions for integration with ERP systems, recurring payments, high-volume processing and risk scoring
- Advanced back-office, manuals and support in English, German French and Dutch
- Wide range of terminals available
- Short-term exhibition hire of hardware
- Low cost mobile terminal
Card Cutters was founded in 2009 by a group of businessmen who have 30 years of experience in the business. With its head office in Nottinghamshire, the company’s aim is to provide affordable merchants solution to small and medium businesses. The company works in partnership with Allied Irish Bank and Evo Payments International UK.
Its sister company, Global Card Solutions, provides the point-of-sale hardware.
Card Cutters merchant accounts are favoured by small businesses who enjoy their transparent pricing policy and their excellent customer service.
Card Cutters Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons are based on information available on Card Cutter’s website and reviews from Trustpilot. Card Cutters reviews seem to be concentrated on Trustpilot, which are also replicated on their own website.
- Great customer service
- Easy to set up and use
- Good selection of hardware
- Affordable solution for SMEs
- Some sales reps don’t know their product and mispresent as a result
- Slow response from customer service
Card Cutters Reviews
- Trustpilot: 9.5 out of 10 based on 242 reviews
How Does Card Cutters Compare?
Card Cutters lists some, bit not all, of its prices on its website. You can go to the company’s website for a direct quote. You can also read more on our merchant account comparison page.