Acceptcards is an independent company started by industry experts in 2005. Their team of banking and finance professionals have over 300 years’ combined experience and offer UK based businesses an independent, specialist point of contact for all aspects of card acceptance.
Acceptcards Credit Card Processing & Payment Services
Acceptcards has a range of payment solutions for accepting payments over the phone, online, via invoice or in person. Acceptcards can arrange services with payment platforms that support local payment methods from around the world, across all payment channels.
Acceptcards can arrange acceptance of cards other than those listed below.
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- Android Pay
Acceptcards Pricing & Fees
Acceptcards doesn’t list prices and fees on its website. Below is the information the company provides: –
- Mobile card machines – usually a low upfront cost, no monthly fee and no fixed terms contract
- Traditional PDQ machines – usually no upfront cost, fixed monthly fee over 12 to 60 months
- EPoS – tailored to individual business needs
- MOTO or Telephone Payments – tailored to individual business needs
To see how that compares have a look at: 2019 UK Merchant Account and Credit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
Acceptcards recommends and works with the following payment providers:
- AIB Merchant Services
- Lloyds Bank Cardnet
- Global Payments
- Ingenico Group
- Ogone Payments Services
- Realex Payments
- Secure Trading
- Security Metrics
- Spire Payments
- Sage Pay
- First Data
- Payment Express
Face to Face Payments
- Mobile devices
- Tradition card machines
- EPoS systems
- Up to date terminals – fixed countertop, Wi-Fi portable and GPRS devices
- Full suite of secure payment solutions from simple payment pages to fully-integrated online carts
Telephone/Mail Order Payments
- Large range of safe, efficient and reliable ‘card not present’ payment solutions
- Industry leading fraud protection
- Compliance with strict security standards
- Quick setup
- 24/7 days a week London based customer service
- Flexible product and pricing options from a range of specialist providers
- Secure and compliant with all industry security standards including PCI DSS
- Mobile Top-Up option
- Cash back option
- Dynamic Currency Conversion option
- Wide range of reporting tools
- Settlement within 3 working days
Acceptcards is a privately-owned company which was founded in 2005. It’s completely independent and has no links to any payment service provider.
Acceptcards’ independence allows it to access the entire market and find objective solutions to business clients needs and problems. The Acceptcards team is made up of finance and banking professionals who have over 300 years of experience between them.
The company believes strongly in team work and operates a staff profit share scheme, so when the business does well, every member of staff benefits. Acceptcards believes in a non-sales driven environment in which their customers are always put first. The company takes the time to understand each business and its needs before suggesting a solution.
Acceptcards Pros & Cons
There are no reviews of Acceptcards online apart from those on the company’s website (which are of course positive). It is therefore difficult to give an unbiased review of the company.
How Does Acceptcards Compare?
Acceptcards doesn’t reveal any its charges online, so it isn’t easy to compare directly with other payment gateways and merchant accounts. Go to the company’s request a quote page for a direct quote. You can also visit a comparison site such as Cardswitcher and/or read more on our merchant account comparison page.