NetPay Merchant Services is an award winning UK based payment processing company that offers a complete range of payment processing solutions from face to face to online.
NetPay Credit Card Processing & Payment Services
Face to Face Payments
- Wired terminals connect via a telephone line (PSTN) or a broadband connection (IP).
- Wireless terminals use Bluetooth to communicate to a base unit, which is connected via PSTN or IP. Wi-Fi models, can be supplied with an access point.
- Mobile terminals use GPRS signal to achieve their connectivity. These terminals have a physical SIM card inside the device, like a mobile phone.
Netpay can help you take payments online and offer the following solutions.
- A wide selection of online payment solutions including eCommerce, Hosted Form, API Integration and Shopping Cart plugins.
- Simple and secure payment page.
- Accept all major credit and debit cards.
- International capability enabling businesses to take payments from around the globe.
- Online reporting portal, giving real-time transaction history.
- Provides a simple to use virtual terminal for taking secure mail order and telephone orders.
- Also provides a number of value added services, including SchedulePay and LinkToPay.
- Each member of staff has their own login to access the online portal.
Short Term Rental
Ideal if only need to process payments for a short period of time. Netpay offers PDQ machine rental options.
- Available for any period of time between 1 day to 6 months.
- Get a merchant account through them or use your own.
- Can be used as an additional terminal in busy times of business.
- Receive a quote in minutes with fast approval.
- Funds available for any business use
- No collateral/security is needed
- Finance from £3,500
- Repayment as a percentage of daily card takings – no interest or charges
Other services they offer:
- Integrated Payments
- Dynamic Currency Conversion
- appay – the payment app for mobile merchants
Product & Services Score: 4.5/5, offer one of the widest range of payment solutions in the UK.
NetPay Pricing & Fees
Like all merchant account providers NetPay charges vary based on factors such as business size, activity and payment processing activities. The prices listed below are their lowest rates, for their best customers. These rates are for illustrative purposes only and your rates may vary.
That said they offer among some of the most competitive rates in the UK today.
Card processing fees:
- Consumer and Business Debit cards: from 0.39% + 2.5p
- Consumer Credit Cards: from 0.69% + 2.5p
- Business/Corporate Credit Cards: from 2% + 2.5p
- Corded Terminal: from £8.99 (+VAT) / month
- Wireless Terminal: from £14.99 (+VAT) / month
- GPRS Terminal: from £16.99 (+VAT) / month
- No Setup Fee on Terminals
- From £9.99 (+VAT) per month
- Online Setup one-time £29.99
- Monthly Minimum Service Charge: £15 / month
- PCI Fees: £4.99 / month (with 6 free months)
- Paper Statement Fees: £4 / month – – option of free for online
- Chargeback Fee (merchant chargeback): £15
- Refunds: free
For a full breakdown of all fees visit their website here.
Pricing & Fees Score: 5/5, Netpay offers some of the lowest rates we’ve seen in the UK.
Netpay Features & Benefits
- Award-winning face to face, online and over the phone payment services.
- Unique payments capability designed and built by NetPay
- Quick setup time, 86% of applications approved within 1 working day.
- Access to the Revolution online reporting, insight and analytics platform.
- 24 x 7 x 365 UK based technical support.
Netpay Company Background
Netpay is the leading ISO (Independent Sales Organisation) in the UK who have rapidly grown in size in just a few years. They are powered by First Data, one of the World’s largest payment processing companies.
Over the past few years, they’ve won a series of awards including Growing Business Award, Great British Entrepreneur Award and the National Business Award.
They currently handle £64 worth of payments processed every second and 2.5 million transactions a month. They deliver payment services for over 7,000 businesses each month.
You can learn more about what they can do for your business here.
NetPay Pros & Cons
- Among the cheapest payment companies in the UK.
- Great selection and range of products and services.
- Very quick set-up time, the majority of businesses can be up and running within 24 hours.
- Award winning company.
- A minimum monthly charge, means it may not be right for the smallest businesses.
- Some mixed reviews, but they do respond to all complaints.
Based on their offerings we’ve given NetPay the following scores:
- Product & Services: 4.5/5
- Pricing & Fees: 5/5
But, what do real people think about Netpay? While there aren’t a huge number of reviews, they are somewhat mixed.
- Trustpilot: 4.9 out of 10 based on 3 reviews
- Facebook: 3.0 out of 5 based on 10 reviews
- Google Reviews: 3.0 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.
However, NetPay does try to respond to each review, which shows that they are paying attention and trying to improve.
Or call them directly at: 0238 202 3163.
Please note we have an affiliate relationship with NetPay. This means if you sign-up for their services via our website, we may earn a commission, although this does not affect the rates you pay. However, we think it’s only fair you’re aware of this.