Neteller is part of the Paysafe Group. It provides businesses with a simple and secure solution to moving money online. Neteller processes billions of pounds in transaction each year in over 200 countries.
NETELLER Credit Card Processing & Payment Services
Netella has a range of over 100 payment options with a single integration. Neteller accepts a range of payments types in multi currencies (over 25). The Netella account is an online stored-value account to which consumers can add, withdraw or transfer funds to and from Neteller customers.
Other NETELLER Products and Services
- Net+ Prepaid MasterCard: Consumers can buy securely online, in person and draw cash.
- Money Transfer: Easy way to transfer money.
NETELLER Pricing & Fees
Neteller lists customer pricing and fees online.
- Range from 0% to 8%, depending on the source
- Range from zero to €20
Net+ Prepaid MasterCard
- Free to pay in shops, restaurants, or online
- 99% foreign exchange fee
- £8 shipping and handling fee
- 75% cash withdrawal fee
- £8 card replacement fee
- £6 annual card fee
- Maximum of 10 withdrawals every 24 hours
- Maximum of £650 in withdrawals every 24 hours
- Maximum of 50 purchases every 24 hours
- Maximum of £1,950 in purchases every 24 hours
To see how that compares have a look at: 2019 UK Merchant Account and Credit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
- PCI DSS compliant
- 3-D Secure
- BIN/IP checking
- Identification verifications
- Available in 15 languages
- Merchant Showcase
- Merchant directory
- No chargeback risks
- High conversion
- Recurring payments
- Multi-currency solution
- 24/7 customer service
- Scalable payments
- Built-in forex
- Instant access to funds
- Low cost transfers
Neteller opened its doors for business in 1999 and was one of the earliest online payment companies. It’s part of the Paysafe Group, who have their head quarters in the Isle of Man. Neteller’s main business is supplying e-Wallet services to its customers so they can make payments to friends, family and online merchants, particularly in the gaming industry.
Neteller’s parent company, Paysafe, offers businesses full-service merchant account provisioning, onboarding and processing. Paysafe has been offering payment solutions since 1996, and today, it’s used by over 500,000 merchants in 41 countries around the globe.
The online reviews for Neteller are from customers, not from merchants.