Worldline is one of Europe’s leaders in the payments and transactional services industry, employing over 9,400 around the globe. It offers its customers a solution in end-to-end commercial acquiring, multichannel payment acceptance and payment terminal solutions. Worldline processes around €1.5 billion in transactions per annum.
Worldline Credit Card Processing & Payment Services
Worldline has a range of payment solutions for accepting payments by international or local means, both online or in store: some of these are listed below. Worldline accepts payment in over 100 currencies:
- American Express
- Discover cards
- Local European payments – Giropay, SOFORT, esp, iDEAL
Other Worldline Products and Services
- Mobility e-Transactional Services
- Financial Services
Worldline Pricing & Fees
Worldline doesn’t publish its fees and pricing schedules online, these must be obtained directly from the company.
To see how they compares have a look at: UK Merchant Account and Credit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
- WL Fraud Risk Management
- Consolidated reporting, analytics and reconciliation
- Back office integration
- Multilingual customer support
- POS, online and mobile payment solutions
- Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Accept any types of payments online or instore
- Merchant wallet
Worldline is part of the Atos group, a European IT services corporation based in Bezons, France. In 1996, Axime bought out Sligos, (both computer services companies), and created Atos. Atos Worldline was formed in 2004, in order to combine the payment and transaction activities of Atos into one entity. Atos Worldline became Worldline in 2013 operates under its own brand on a global scale.
In 2016, equensWorldline was launched, making Worldline the pan-European leader in payment services. In 2017, Worldline acquired First Data Baltics, MRL Posnet (India) and Digital River World Payments. Digital River World Payments has almost 20 years of experience in global online payment solutions. It supports payment activities in over 170 countries and accepts 140 payment methods.
Worldline operates in 29 countries, with an annual revenue of €1.5 billion, and is now considered to be: –
- Number 1 POS terminal provider in the Netherlands
- Number 1 commercial acquirer in Benelux
- Number 1 e-commerce payment provider in France
- Number 1 POS acceptance platform in Germany
- Number 1 issuing solution provider in Asia
- Number 1 DCC acquiring provider in India
- Number 1 connected vehicles services provider in Europe
There are no online reviews from Worldline merchants. It’s therefore not possible to give an informed Merchant Machines rating at this time.