Secure Trading is a global merchant account provider with its head office in Canary Wharf, London. The company is privately held and is not part of any banking group, it’s therefore able to advise customers on which bank, shopping cart and eCommerce partners to use, in a completely impartial fashion.
Secure Trading Credit Card Processing & Payment Services
Secure Trading Payments
Secure Trading processes all major debit and credit cards. The Secure Trading payment gateway can handle different payment options, from prepaid vouchers and gift cards to traditional credit cards. The company will also add any cards or options their customers need. Secure Trading accepts a range of payments types in all major currencies:
- American Express
- Discover cards
- Local European payments – Giropay, SOFORT, esp, iDEAL
Other Secure Trading Products and Services
- Back office: online accounting and back-office reconciliation plus international logistics and shipping costs
- Dynamic Currency Conversion
Secure Trading Pricing & Fees
Secure Trading doesn’t list fees and pricing on their website, these can be obtained by contacting them directly. They do charge a set-up fee.
To see how that compares have a look at: 2019 UK Merchant Account and Credit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
Secure Trading Features
- PCI DSS compliance
- Sophisticated cyber security
- Customer choice – add new payment methods and currencies
- Global expansion – ship your products globally, with customs duties and localised taxation automatically incorporated
- Multi-Currency payment solutions
- Alternative payment methods
- Call centre and interactive voice response – 24/7
- Online payment gateway
- Virtual terminal card processing
- Card store and tokenisation
- Broker the best deal for your merchant account with the most suitable acquiring bank
- Highly competitive rates on a payment gateway and a virtual terminal service
- No early termination fees
- One-year contract with automatic renewal
Secure Trading was founded in 1997 and is a privately held company. Its main headquarters is in Canary Wharf, London and it also has major office in the United States and Malta. Secure Trading has been part of the UC Group since 1999.
Secure Trading is an international integrated payments services company. They can get merchant accounts up and running within 48 hours. As an independent company, completely detached from any banking institution, Secure Trading is able to recommend and negotiate with banks globally, getting competitive rates for their customers. Secure Trading offers multiple shopping carts, alterative payment providers and innovative eCommerce solutions.
Secure Trading Pros & Cons & Reviews
There is very little feedback online regarding Secure Trading, it’s therefore difficult to give it a rating at this time.