Nobly POS is a complete iPad EPOS system created especially for small to medium businesses such as restaurants, bars, hairdressers and retailers. Nobly POS is used by merchants in over 20 countries around the globe. It’s not just an EPOS, it also tracks sales, manages stock and can be integrated with QuickBooks.
Nobly POS Point of Sale Plans and Pricing
Nobly charges £39 per month per register.
Source: Nobly Pricing
To see how they compare, have a look at: 2019 UK Merchant Account and Debit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
Nobly POS Features
- 15 day free trial
- Integrates with a variety of reliable payment methods
- Split payments
- Refunds and returns
- Store credits
- Parked bills
- Gift cards
- Inventory management
- Loyalty schemes
- Sales reports
- End of day reports
- Staff reports
- Reliable offline mode
- Ingredient tracking
- Table service
- Integrate with QuickBooks or Xero
Nobly was founded in 2013. The company has its headquarters in London and offices in New York and Montevideo. Their aim is to help smaller businesses start-up and grow, using Nobly’s innovative and affordable solutions.
Other Nobly POS Services
- Suppliers of hardware
- Nobly POS ENTERPRISE for an omnichannel experience – online, in store and on the go
Nobly POS Reviews
The following pros and cons are based on information available on Nobly POS’s website and from reviews on Trustpilot.
- Excellent customer service
- Quick set up
- User friendly and intuitive system
- Nobly rings regularly to ask if businesses are happy with system
- Patience with the technology challenged
- Pushy sales people
- Urgent assistance requests ignored
Nobly POS Reviews
- Trustpilot: 4.9 out of 5 based on 319 reviews
Based on the reviews on the above site, our Merchant Machine score is 4.9 out of 5.