EPOS Direct supplies bespoke ePOS solutions to businesses of all types and all sizes. EPOS Direct is a UK company with a global reach, which now has over 100,000 businesses using its Emperium EPOS APP in over 23 countries.
EPOS Direct Epos Plans and Pricing
EPOS Direct supplies a wide range of systems, each tailored to the needs of the individual and the business concerned. Each industry has it own Emperium EPOS APP geared to the needs of that particular niche. The prices are around the same no matter which system you need. Below is an example of pricing. EPOS Direct also offers a leasing-rental system.
EPOS System for Hospitality – £1,899 + VAT. Installments 0% APR – £36 per week
- Emperium EPOS APP for Hospitality
- 1 x 15” Touch Screen EPOS system
- 1 x Thermal Receipt Printer
- 1 x Cash Drawer
- Product – menu configuration
- All ready for plug and play by the time it reaches you
Source: EPOS Direct Pricing
To see how they compare, have a look at: UK Merchant Account and Debit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
EPOS Direct Features – Exceptionally rich in features
- 24/7 hour global support, with engineers
- Updates every 6 months
- Multi language capabilities
- Emperium APP customised for individual needs
- Reasonably priced
- Large selection of APPS
- Wide range of hardware
- Retail accounting
- Stock control
- Analytics and reports
EPOS Direct is a British company which was founded in 2000 and has its head office in London. It also has branches around the UK, the United States, the UAE, India, South Africa, Asia and Australasia.
EPOS Direct has businesses such as the UK’s NHS, Starbucks and Mercedes on their books. EPOS Direct uses Emperium APPS, which it bills as ‘the world’s favourite EPOS software.”
EPOS Direct Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons are based on information available on EPOS Direct’s website and from reviews on Trustpilot.
- Excellent customer service
- Delivery, setup and training
- Reliable hardware and software
- Free onsite demo
- Onsite technicians
- Rude customer service
- Faulty hardware
- Threats of legal action for breaking non-existent contract
- ‘Bully boy’ tactics for debts which have not been incurred
EPOS Direct Reviews
- Trustpilot: 4.2 out of 5 based on 573 reviews
Based on the reviews on the above sites, our Merchant Machine score is 4.2 out of 5.