Uniwell has been a leading manufacturer of ECR and POS systems since 1978, supplying the hospitality and retail industries with EPOS solutions. Their products are suitable for individual outlets or large multiple retailers. Uniwell’s products are sold through a network of distributors that cover over 40 countries.
Uniwell Point of Sale/Epos Plans and Pricing
Uniwell doesn’t list its prices and plans online. These can be obtained by contacting Uniwell directly. Microtek (UK) Ltd., part of the Uniwell Corporation, distributes Uniwell POS equipment products via a reseller channel which covers the whole of the UK and Ireland.
To see how they compare, have a look at: 2019 UK Merchant Account and Debit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
Uniwell EPOS Features
- EPOS systems come with Uniwell embedded EPOS software
- Suitable for retail and hospitality
- Hardware is designed to withstand rough handling and heavy use
- Touchscreens are dual back lit
- Various sizes available
- ePOS Sales – Entry Level
- POS terminal maintenance
- Sales reporting and analysis
- Cash declaration and reconciliation
- Weekly business summary
- Export to Word, Excel, HTML
- Staff reporting
- Electronic journal display
- ePOS Central
- Powerful EPOS management
- Remote communications
- Automated report collection
- Detailed business performance reports
- Daily and weekly business sheets
- Multi outlet stock management
- Information on staff performance
- Historical analysis of sales and top selling items
- 3D charting tool
- ePOS Office
- All the above plus
- Barcode labelling
- Multiple price levels
- Stock control
- Recipes and cocktail – for stock management
- Automatic ordering
- Time and attendance of staff
- Electronic journal
Uniwell UK is part of Japan’s Uniwell Corporation which is based in Osaka. The company was founded in 1978 and produced its first cash register in 1979. Uniwell’s sole focus has always been POS. The company sells to over 40 countries through local distributors who know the needs of their own domestic markets. Uniwell has installed over 50,000 units in the UK alone.
Uniwell EPOS Reviews
There are very few customer online reviews of Uniwell EPOS. It’s therefore not possible to give a fair Merchant Machine score at this time.