SpectroCoin was founded in February 2013 and has its headquarters in London. This UK based company offers digital currency solutions, services and is a merchant service provider for bitcoin users. It was the first company to provide European merchant solutions for businesses who wanted to receive payments in bitcoin.
SpectroCoin Credit Card Processing & Payment Services
Other SpectroCoin Products and Services
- SpectroCoin Debit Card
- Bitcoin Wallet
- Exchange services
SpectroCoin Pricing & Fees
SpectroCoin doesn’t list its fee online, these need to be obtained directly from the company.
To see how they compare have a look at: UK Merchant Account and Credit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
- Accept bitcoin and receive funds in your currency
- Receive funds instantly
- No frozen reserves
- No chargebacks or refunds
- Ready to deploy installation via the e-commerce plugins such as Magento, Drupal, OpenCart, WooCommerce, WHMOS, VirtueMart and Zencart.
- Or installation via Bitcoin Payment Processing API
- Low processing payment fees
- Online and physical shops are supported
SpetroCoin has been providing and all in one solution for bitcoin users since 2013. The company was founded by Vytautua Karalevicius, Justas Dobiliauskas and Mantas Mockevicius. Its holding company, Spectro Finance Ltd is based in Luthunania but it has its headquarters in London.
Apart from being a merchant services provider, the company offers its clients bitcoin solutions via prepaid debit cards, eWallet and its bitcoin exchange. In 2014, SpectroCoin became the first European company to offer businesses the opportunity of receiving bitcoin from customers, both online and in store. The following year, SpectroCoin issued bitcoin debit cards.
SpectroCoin Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons are based on information available from reviews on Trustpilot.
- Quick and efficient service
- Site has user friendly layout
- Easy to install
- Funds received quickly
- Helpful team
- Long delays in receiving funds
- Very poor customer services
- Telephones and emails go unanswered
- High fees
- No account verification
- Trustpilot: 4.5 out of 5 based on 1,134 reviews
SpectroCoin Merchant Machine score is 4.5 out of 5.