The Paytriot Payments team have over 20 years of experience in the acquiring sector. This British company assists over 2,000 clients in 28 countries.
Paytriot Payments Processing & Payment Services
Paytriot Payments accepts payments from all credit and debit cards from: –
- American Express
- Diners Club International
Other Paytriot Payments Products and Services
Paytriot Payments also offer their customers the following products and services: –
- Direct Debit solutions
- Point of Sale terminals
Paytriot Payments Pricing & Fees
Paytriot Payments doesn’t list its prices online. Contact the company directly for information on pricing and fees.
To see how that compares have a look at: 2019 UK Merchant Account and Credit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
Paytriot Payments Features
- Competitive rates
- Smooth boarding process
- 24/7 customer service
- Level 1 PCI DSS compliant
- 3D secure
- Integrated with all major shopping carts
- Linked to 150+ processors
- Dedicated relationship managers
- Multi-faceted vertical acceptance
- Customised transaction solutions
- High conversion rate with Specular
- MOTO and Virtual Terminal Solutions
Paytriot Payments is a privately held company with its head office in London, UK. It is a global merchant service provider and payment facilitator.
Paytriot won the 2018 Greater London Enterprise Awards for Best Processing Specialist.
Paytriot Payments Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons are based on information available on Paytriot Payment’s website and reviews from Trustpilot. Unfortunately, Paytriot Payments has very few online reviews.
- Great customer service
- Simple set up
- Bespoke packages
- There are no cons online at this time
Paytriot Payments Reviews
- Trustpilot: 4.8 out of 5 based on 40 reviews
Paytriot Payments score is 4.8 out of 5 (based on Trustpilot).