PayLane is an online payments provider which enables e-Commerce businesses to accept online payments anywhere in the world. PayLane boasts high security and a wide range of additional features to enhance online businesses.
PayLane Credit Card Processing & Payment Services
PayLane has a range of over 30 payment solutions for accepting payments. PayLane takes a range of payments types in over 160 currencies. Some of the payment methods are listed below.
- Visa Electron
- American Express
- Diners Club International
PayLane Pricing & Fees
PayLane’s fees and pricing are clear and transparent. Note that PayLane charges the same for credit and debit cards, unlike most companies who charge a lower rate for debit cards payments.
- Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro – credit, debit and prepaid cards – 2.8% + 0.20p per transaction
- PayPal , eWallet, credit and debit cards – 0 GDP
- American Express – credit, debit and prepaid cards – 0.20p per transaction
- JCB – 3.6% + 0.20p per transaction
- Discover – 3.3% + 0.20 GDP
- Diners Club – 3.3% + 0.20 GDP
- Refund – 20p per refunded transaction
- Chargeback – £25
- Amex fees – contact Amex
Source: PayLane Pricing
To see how that compares have a look at: 2019 UK Merchant Account and Credit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
- Online payments
- Mobile applications
- Payments on mobile sites
- API integration for popular shopping carts
- Recurring and subscription payments
- Account transfers
- Level 1 PCI DSS compliant
- 3-D Secure
- Single click payments
- Merchant panel for managing business accounts
- Generate invoices
- Plugins and integrations – Magento, OsCommerce, Zen Cart, opencart, PrestaShop, WordPress and Shoplo
- 24/7 customer service
PayLane was founded in 2005 by Simon Grabowski who, thirteen years later, is still the company’s CEO. PayLane’s registered office is in Gdansk, Poland, as is its customer service department. In 2012, PayLane expanded its services from mainland Europe and the US, to include the UK and Ireland.
PayLane has an extensive FAQ section and encourages merchants to contact them should they have any queries on covered. The company maintains a very informative blog, which covers every aspect of online payments. They also have tutorials and eBooks which educate and inform on a myriad of subjects.
PayLane Pros & Cons
There are very few reviews of PayLane online and, those that are there, portray positive experiences.