Pago Payments is a young global company which already powers businesses in over 50 countries. Its simple, secure and always on payment solutions are used by a diverse range of industries, from pop-ups to multi nationals.
Pago Point of Sale/Epos Plans & Pricing
Pago doesn’t list its plans and pricing on its website. However, Pago does state that the company doesn’t charge fees and their rates are low.
To see how that compares have a look at: 2019 UK Merchant Account and Credit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
Pago Payments Features
- Fixed chip and pin devices
- Certified to use Ingenico iPP350 – loose or mounted
- Compact design
- Highest security – PCI PTS 3 x certified
- Payment options include: – EMV chip and pin, NFC/contactless payment, NFC Loyalty, coupons, wallets and QR codes
- Fast checkout
- iPP 350 connects to an ECR, a POS or PC
- Pago MPOS for Windows
- Unlimited transactions
- Fast key button to house a max of 50 items
- Compatible with latest payment devices
- Couple with a tablet and internet connection for perfect mobile point of sale
- Payments from Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay and NFC
- Pago recommends the Ingenico ICMP for mobile payments
- Compatible with leading mobile operating systems
- Universal payment platform – accepts all payment methods and is secure
- End-to-end MPOS solution
Installation and training
- Data configuration
- Go live support and ongoing support (payable packages)
- Ongoing training
- Front end to Pago Central integration
- Back end to Pago Central integration
- Custom reporting
- Custom payment architecture solutions
- Customer reconciliation
Consultancy and Development
- Advisory services
- Strategy development
- Mobile payments
- PCI compliance
- Competitive analysis
- Scope definition and advisory
- PCI SAQ questionnaire assistance
- Point to point encryption solution validation (P2PE)
- Payment Application Validation (PA-DSS)
- PCI employee education and training
Pago Payments is a private limited company which was incorporated on 23rd November 2015. Its registered office is in Hinckley, Leicestershire and it also has offices in Lugano and Barcelona.
Pago is privately owned and funded and has seen over 1000% year on year growth since its founding. Pago launched its first products in early 2016 and were successful in the mobile payment sphere. The following year, they introduced their traditional counter top payment solutions. The company has business clients across EMEA and North and South America.
Pago’s POS Reviews
There are very few Pago Payments customer reviews online. It’s therefore not possible to give a fair Merchant Machine score at this time.