Spire Payments strives to provide secure and innovative payment solutions, together with software apps, that enhance the experience for users. It is a private company with an estimated annual revenue of $33.1 million.
Spire Payments Plans, Products, Services and Pricing
Spire Payments Solutions Portfolio contains a range of payment solutions and services. Prices are not listed on the company’s website.
Spire Payments offer their customers the following products and services.
- Fixed terminals
- Portable and mobile payment terminals
- PIN pads and peripherals
- Unattended terminals for integration with cash register systems
- Self-service terminals
- Countertop terminals and software tools
SmartPOS –Genesis range of smartPOS end points
Traditional POS – countertop, wireless, unattended, PIN pads
mPOS – simple, lightweight solutions for all sizes of business
Spire Payments Features
- Genesis range supports multiple applications
- Enriched customer/merchant interaction
- Scanner and camera
- Wealth of communication options
- PCI 5.x compliant
- Integral high-speed thermal printer (SPx2)
- Bluetooth cash drawer and printer (SPx3)
- Back office connection
- SPxM – ideal for restaurants and hospitality
- Traditional POS – secure
- Designed to handle high traffic
- Accepts most forms of payment
- mPOS – secure chip and PIN, contactless
- NFC mobile card
- Repair and Maintenance packages
- Technical support
- Multi-lingual help desk – 24/7, 365 days a year
Other Spire Payments Products and Services
- ‘Sandbox’ – Business Enterprise Toolkit
Spire Payments was founded in 2004 and is one the fastest growing European POS service providers. Spire Payments was known as Hypercom EMEA Ltd until August 2011. The company’s head office is in Wiltshire, UK and it has offices in Spain, France, Russia, the UAE and Jordan. Spire Payments CEO and President is Mr. Kazem Aminaee.
Spire Payments serves a wide variety of market sectors, including financial, retail, hospitality and transportation. The company was shortlisted in two categories in the 2018 Payment Awards: firstly, in the ‘Best Mobile Payments Solution’ category and secondly in the ‘Best In-Store Payments Solution’ category.
Spire Payments Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons are based on information available on Spire Payment’s website and reviews from Facebook. Unfortunately, Spire Payments has very few online reviews.
- Good rates
- Automatic equipment back up
- Poor customer service
- Slow machine repairs/replacement
Spire Payment Reviews
- Facebook: 3.1 out of 5 based on 5 reviews
Spire Payments’ score is 3.1 out of 5.