Reposs Core was developed for newsagents and convenience stores. Today, it’s used by over 2,200 convenience stores across the UK. It provides a simple and cost effective way for convenience stores to give their customers fast and efficient service.
Reposs Point of Sale Plans and Pricing
Reposs has various plans at different pricing levels. They only list one of their entry packages online.
Entry Level EPOS Package from £855 plus VAT
- Reposs Pos 15 inch touch screen
- 15 inch TFT customer facing advertising screen
- Receipt printer
- Metal cash drawer
- RepossCore C-Store software
- Remote training and assistance with set up
- Carriage to your store
Optional Extras: –
- Barcode scanner
- Software and hardware support
- Onsite installation and training
- Electronic links to wholesalers
- Home news delivery software
- Report printer
- Integrated card payments
- Additional Reposs Pos tills
- Office PC
Source: Reposs Pricing
To see how they compare, have a look at: 2019 UK Merchant Account and Debit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
Reposs POS Features
- Set up detailed and bespoke customer accounts
- Produce round sheets quickly and easily
- Delivery dates requested automatically managed
- Payments and vouchers tracked and updated
- Easy to understand and flexible customer reports
- Reposs is an endorsed EPoS part of Menzies Distribution and Smiths News
- New newspaper and magazine info uploaded with prices
- Barcode and issue numbers
- 24/7 customer service
- Next day terminal replacement
- Automated till roll delivery
Reposs is based in Sevenoaks, UK. The company specialises in software development for newsagents and convenience stores. Reposs’ EPoS solutions can be found in over 2,200 shops in the UK.
Reposs POS Reviews
There are no Reposs reviews online. It’s therefore not possible to give a fair Merchant Machine score at this time.