PayWorld is a subsidiary of Frontline IT Consultancy. Frontline formed PayWorld in an effort to provide a much-needed secure online payment system for low, medium and high-risk businesses. Frontline wanted their new company to provide an efficient service, backed by high quality technical and customer support, at an affordable rate.
PayWorld Credit Card Processing & Payment Services
- Visa Electron
- American Express – on request
- Discover – on request
PayWorld Pricing & Fees
PayWorld has a simple and transparent fee schedule.
- No wire fee
- No application fee
- No gateway fee
- No weekly fee
- No minimum or maximum turnover
- Discount rates from 1.8%
- $0.10 transaction fee
- $1 minimum transaction amount
- $20 statement fee
- Merchant account setup fee is charged if your merchant account application is accepted
- The above rates may vary depending on the business account type and history
Source: PayWorld Pricing
To see how that compares have a look at: 2019 UK Merchant Account and Credit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
- Secure credit card processing
- Transaction fraud scrubbing
- PCI Level 1 Certified Gateway Services
- Payment gateway
- Virtual terminal
- Offshore merchant accounts
- Dedicated customer service by UK and US customer support team
- Low risk merchant accounts
- High risk to medium risk merchant accounts
- Internet gateway integration
- Detailed transaction statement to simplify bank reconciliation
- Fast approval of application
- Incorporate a shopping cart facility in your website
- Wide choice of banks to transact with
- Monitoring transactions online – in real time
- Cleared funds are settled weekly to any bank worldwide
PayWorld is a subsidiary of Frontline IT Consultancy, a company which was formed in Sale in September 1991, the same year that the first ever website was created. PayWorld provides merchant account services to any size of business, from start-ups to established large businesses. PayWorld’s head office is in Crawley, West Sussex, UK.
There are very few online reviews on PayWorld, and, those that are available are negative. It’s therefore difficult to give a Merchant Machines review rating at this time.