Epoch Payment Solutions is a trademark of Epoch.com and provides payment solutions for online merchants. The company was founded in 1996 and has its headquarters in Santa Monica, CA. Epoch Payment solutions services can accommodate every type of online business from start-ups to multinationals.
Epoch Payment Solutions Credit Card Processing & Payment Services
Epoch Payment Solutions Payments
Epoch Payment solutions has a suite of payment options for accepting payments online. There are 29 local, regional and international payment types to offer customers, some of which are listed below.
Your customer payment page can be presented in one of 60 currencies.
- Discover cards
- Giro Pay
- Sofort banking
Epoch Payment Solutions Pricing & Fees
Epoch offers all inclusive rates which are based on volume of sales. The following tools and services are included in the rate: – Secure Payment Forms, Level 1 PCI Compliance, Worldwide Call Centre 24/7, Flexible Billing Methods, Device Friendly Forms and easy integration.
Tiers Average Weekly Volume Rate
1 0 – $5,000 15.00%
2 $5,001 – $7,000 14.75%
3 $7,001 – $9,000 14.50%
4 $9,001 – $12,000 14.25%
5 $12,001 – $15,000 14.00%
6 $15,001 – $20,000 13.75%
7 $20,001 – $25,000 13.50%
8 $25,001 – $35,000 13.25%
9 $35,001 – $45,000 13.25%
10 $45,001 and above Contact Epoch
To see how that compares have a look at: UK Merchant Account and Credit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
Epoch Payment Solutions Features
- PCI-DSS Level 1
- Safe and secure data storage
- 60 payment currencies
- 29 payment types
- Invoices automatically translate into over 12 languages
- Pricing instantly converts to local currency equivalent
- State of the art payment gateway
- Support for your customers in 17 different languages
- Your business must be incorporated in the card associations’ Europe region
- One time and recurring billing
- One click billing
- Secure payment forms
- Billing support
- 24/7 customer support for you and your customers
- Clients paid every two weeks, through cheque or wire transfer
Epoch Payment Solutions began their life serving merchants in the online adult entertainment business. They were the link between the customer and the bank. The company has expanded considerably since its inception in 1996 and now covers a wide variety of industries.
Epoch was started by two childhood friends, Joel Hall and Rand Pate, who wanted to create a bridge between banking and online adult entertainment. They were pioneers in the industry and were the first to offer many services which are standard today. Many of the initial management team are still with the company.
Epoch was the Founding Sponsor of the Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection (ASACP). This is a global initiative whose aim is to prevent children from viewing or participating in adult entertainment. Epoch’s CEO, Joel Hall, received ASACP’s annual Service Recognition Award in 2010, for the company’s continued commitment to online child safety.
Epoch Payment Solutions Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons are based on information available from reviews on Trustpilot.
- Some customer service agents are knowledgeable and helpful
- Easy setup
- Multi lingual
- Poor and non existent customer service
- Legitimate accounts blocked with no explanation
- Problems with customers getting refunds on unauthorised rebilling
- Beware of auto-ticked boxes on contract
- Merchants charged after cancelling free trial period
Epoch Payment Solutions Reviews
- Trustpilot: 1.7 out of 5 based on 19 reviews
Epoch Payment Solutions Merchant Machine score is 1.7 out of 5.