Payworks provides industry leading payment technology – Pulse. Pulse enables POS developers to integrate payments in minutes. Pulse’s compatibility with all POS systems allows developers to provide merchants with latest payment technology, including EMV Chip and Pin, contactless and mobile wallet payments.
Payworks Credit Card Processing & Payment Services
- American Express
Payworks Pricing & Fees
Payworks doesn’t list its pricing or fees online. These can be obtained by contacting the company directly.
To see how that compares have a look at: UK Merchant Account and Credit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
- Available for IOS, Android, Windows or Web
- Less than 5 minutes to integrate Pulse SDKs and APIs
- Makes developers and merchants EMV certified
- PCI compliant
- P2PE ready
- Card readers updated remotely
- POS solution that can be deployed globally
- Pulse Gateway Manager – keep track of payments, merchants, analytics
- White-label mobile POS solution for payment providers
- Full service, out of the box mPOS solution
- Android or iOS application
- EMV card reader
- Provides merchants with shopper behaviour and transaction history
- Use to build advanced customer engagement and loyalty programmes
- Automated billing
Payworks was founded in 2012 in Munich, Germany by Christian Deger, David Bellern, Johannes Lechner and Simon Eumes, all of whom are still part of this successful company. The company now has offices in Munich, London, New York and Barcelona and provides its Pulse technology to acquirers and payment providers in Europe, Africa and North America.
In 2017, Payworks was awarded the German Enterprise Award in the POS technology category. Christian Deger, CEO and Co-founder of Payworks said, “We’re passionate about facilitating innovation at the Point of Sale and enabling payment providers to transform their current solutions into modern-day systems. This award confirms we’re moving in the right direction and we look forward to continuing to bring our best-in-class payment technology to the global market.”
Payworks Pros & Cons
There are very few customer reviews of Payworks online. This indicates that developers and merchants are happy with the product that Payworks supplies