Vindicia is an Amdocs company which has been assisting businesses for over 15 years. Vindicia’s SaaS-based subscription management platform is designed as an easy solution for businesses collecting regular subscriptions and payments. The company has processed over 600 million transactions with a value of nearly $30 billion.
Vindicia Direct Debit Processing & Payment Services
Vindicia offers its clients two main products for subscription billing and recurring payments – Vindicia CashBox® and Vindicia Select®. Vindicia offers 90+ payment methods, including direct debit, from 150 countries around the world.
- Campaign management
- Product catalogue
- Easy-to-use online portal
- Business model support
- Support for virtual currencies
- Recurring and non-recurring charges
- Global tax
- Automated invoicing
- Processor and payment method support
- Any currency supported
- Fraud prevention
- Cultivates loyalty and prevents Churn
- 90+ payment methods, including direct debit
- Accept payment from around the globe
- Business and revenue optimisation
- Excellent customer support
- PCI Level 1 compliance
- SSAE 16 Type II compliance
- EU/US Privacy Shield compliant
- GDPR ready
- Reporting and analytics
- Flexibile API
Vindicia Select® – designed to reduce churn
- Captures up to 15%-30% of failed payment transactions
- Reduces passive church and increases revenue by 3%-6%
- In 2017 Select recaptured more than 1.3 million failed transactions
- Increases top-line revenue overnight
- Improves customer retention
Vindicia Pricing & Fees
Vindicia don’t list their fees and pricing on their website, these must be obtained directly from the company.
To see how they compare have a look at: 2019 UK Merchant Account and Debit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
Vindicia is part of the Amdocs group which is a multinational corporation founded in 1982. Amdocs provides software and services to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. The company has over 25,000 employers worldwide and these serve customers in 85 countires. Amdocs is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market and had revenue of $3.9 billion in 2017.
Vindicia’s highly skilled management team has a wealth of experience in subscription billing, consumer entertainment and enterprise software markets. The company offers its clients two product solutions, CashBox®, which is a subscription billing platform and Select® which is a cloud based recurring payment solution which has a high success rate of resolving failed payment transactions.
Vindicia has been nominated and received many awards over the years, ranging from Top Subscription Billing Solution in 2014 to being recognised as one of the fastest growing tech companies in 2017.
There are only a couple of Vindicia reviews online, it’s therefore no possible to give a fair Merchant Machine score at the moment.