Tevalis supplies operators in the hospitality, leisure and gaming industries with both hardware and software technology platforms. The company deals with any size of business from an individual through to global brands.
Tevalis Point of Sale Plans and Pricing
Tevalis doesn’t publish its plans and pricing online as it offers a bespoke service for its clients.
To see how they compare, have a look at: UK Merchant Account and Debit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
Front of House
- Simple product maintenance
- Fast touch screens
- Bespoke layouts
- Multiple payment methods
- Product and pricing control
- Configurable promotions
- Food and beverage stock control
- Product price groups
- Streamline to see exact stage of service etc
- Graphical floor plan for real time planning
- Increase customer satisfaction – customer names, messages and seating positions all noted
- Calculate wait times
- Split table payment
- Cover and spend information displayed
- Real time business data
- Defined groups based on your criteria
- Business performance, day by day or month by month
- Easy to use dashboard
Tevalis was founded in 2005 and was initially a general Epos software development company. Today, Tevalis concentrates on the hospitality, leisure and gaming industries. The company’s head office is in Yorkshire, with regional sales and operations teams around the UK. Tevalis also has a presence in Gibraltar, from where it services Spain, Gibraltar and Portugal. The company is also spreading its reach to Asia, through Singapore, and the UAE, through Dubai.
All Tevalis’ installations are implemented by their own teams in the UK. They also provide a UK based customer service centre, including engineer support, 364 days of the year.
There are few customer reviews on Tevalis online, it’s therefore difficult to give an accurate Merchant Machine score at this time.