Direct Debit is based in Manchester, UK. The company set up a secure and simple direct debit payment solution for businesses. Direct Debit gives businesses peace of mind, knowing their payments are being automatically collected, and, their customers benefit from the Direct Debit Guarantee.
Direct Debit Processing & Payment Services
Direct Debit offers a variety of features for businesses who wish to use direct debits for subscriptions and payments.
Direct Debit Features
- 24 hour notice of customer DD cancellation
- 24 hour notice of returned customer payment
- Easier bank reconciliation
- Account set up within 48 hours
- Manage your account online
- Increased customer retention
- 24/7 customer service
- Fraud protection
- Funds deposited within 5 working days of collection
- Cash advance facility gives businesses the option of receiving the funds on the day they are collected
- Cutting edge direct debit management software
- A virtual client account
Direct Debit Pricing & Fees
Direct Debit offers a simple pricing system.
- 80p per transaction
- Plus £15 per month
- Free 30 day trial period
To see how that compares have a look at: UK Merchant Account and Debit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
Other Direct Debit Products and Services
- Cash advances and business loans
Direct Debit’s headquarters are in Manchester UK. The company focuses on helping small businesses to set up direct debits. It states that many businesses spend as much as 20% of their resources chasing payments, so by introducing direct debits, businesses can concentrate on growth and cash flow. Direct Debit can set up accounts within 48 hours and there’s the option to sign up for a 30 days free trial.
Direct Debit Reviews
The only online reviews for Direct Debit are positive reviews on their website. It’s therefore not possible to give an unbiased Merchant Machine review at this time.