Comtrex specialises in the casual and fine dining sectors and has been developing and supplying EPOS solutions to the hospitality industry for over 30 years. Comtrex has over 1,000 business clients in the UK who turnover over £3 million daily through Comtrex software.
Comtrex ePos Plans and Pricing
Comtrex doesn’t list its pricing on its website. It does, however, mention that prices start from £7 per day.
To see how they compare, have a look at: 2019 UK Merchant Account and Debit Card Processing Fee Comparison.
- No installation fee
- Coupons, discounts, gift cards
- Customer information database
- Loyalty rewards programme
- Time clock and track employees
- General ledger and purchase orders
- Stock and recipe management
- Menu planning
- Cash management
- Business intelligence
- Analytical reporting
- Your data can be accessed via PC, tablet or smartphone
- Easy to install
- Links to most existing Windows based ePOS
- Intuitive and clutter free
- Secure – links with Sage
Other Comtrex Products and Services
- Hardware, such as touch screen POS terminals, tablets and mobile chip and pins
Comtrex Systems was founded in New Jersey in 1988. Since its inception, the company has concentrated on providing hardware and software solutions for the hospitality industry. Comtrex’s systems are available worldwide through a network of dealers in the US, Canada, Europe and Australia.
The online customer reviews for Comtrex are few and far between, it’s therefore difficult to give an accurate Merchant Machine score at this time.